How to connect the computer to the TV? Use connectors to connect the computer to the Tv Types of conductors There are various types of connectors used to connect your computer to your TV.
- VGA: Legacy connection for video only, and you need other cables to connect the audio source is used.
- DisplayPort: A connection to connect audio and video together, but not suitable for modern TVs.
- DVI: A video connection only, and you need other cables to connect the audio source is used.
- HDMI: The most widely used, high-quality audio and video connection.
- S-Video: A legacy connection that is only available on TVs and is largely unused, and if used, make sure that your computer has a proper input.
HDMI to connect the computer to the TV
To connect your computer to your TV using an HDMI connection by following these steps:
Turn off the two computers and the TV, and put the computer at close range that allows the HDMI connection to access the TV entrance.
Insert one end of the HDMI connection into the computer (usually on the back of the computer), and insert the other end into the TV (usually behind or on one end of the TV).
Restart the TV, press the (AV) option on the controller, and then restart the computer, until the computer is provided with the necessary information to accept the video connection.
Use the keyboard on your computer to confirm that changes to your computer are approved. Select the Full-Screen option on your computer, so that your TV screen area is larger.
Press Play to start watching, and when done, press Close to close the file containing the video, then shut down the computer, and disconnect the HDMI connection.
How to Use VGA interface
To connect your computer to your TV using a VGA connection by following these steps.
Plug one of the connector plugs into the appropriate location on your computer.
Insert the circular plug into the S-Video input on the back of the TV.
Press the Select Source option on the remote control to activate the computer’s connection to the TV, and the desktop will appear on the TV screen.
How to Connect Laptop to TV using HDMI
Read More about Information Technology